Are you born-again? Are you saved? Is Jesus Christ Lord in your life? Do you have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
You might be a good person but being good is not good enough by God’s standards. God is holy, and requires us to be holy also. In His mercies, He has provided a way for us to be holy and presentable before Him. That Way is Jesus Christ.
He is the Son of God, and the only way to heaven.
7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture. – John 10:7,9 NIV
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. – John 14:6 NIV
The Bible makes it clear. We will not get to heaven without Jesus because we are all sinners and unworthy. That is why we must be saved.
We are all born sinners
- Romans 3:23 NIV – for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Because we are all born sinners, we are all born destined to perish, condemned to death and eternal separation from God in hell.
- Romans 6:23 NIV – For the wages of sin is death,.
But there is a solution. God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die in our place according to John 3:16 NIV – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
God’s love for us is so deep that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Romans 5:8 NIV – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
He died for us. The answer to our salvation is provided in Christ’s substitutional death on the cross.
Through Christ’s death, we do not have to perish
- Romans 10:10 NIV – For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
This tells us how we can make this death be in our account so that we do not have to perish.
How do we become saved or born again?
- Acknowledge that we are all sinners
- Believe that Jesus took the penalty for our sins, died in our place, was buried and rose again.
- Call on Jesus, because, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” – Romans 10:13 NIV
Won’t you turn to Him now and be saved?
…I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation. – 2 Corinthians 6:2 NIV
N.O.W – No Opportunity Wasted!
Just pray this prayer:
“Jesus Christ, I come to you today. I am a sinner. Please forgive my sins and wash me clean with your blood. Today, I accept you as my Lord and Savior. Deliver me from the power of the devil and take me as your very own child. Thank you for saving me. Now I know I am born again and a child of God, in Jesus name! Amen.”
If you prayed this prayer:
Please inform a mature Christian of your decision. They will guide you to finding a Bible-believing church which you can attend and be baptized as a public testimony of your salvation.
Congratulations! The angels in heaven are rejoicing over you. Please do share the good news with us here or use the form below.