I have found prayer to be important because it gives a heartbeat to my spiritual life. In prayer I am simply agreeing with God and His Word which is life. When my spiritual life is ‘alive’ then all other areas of my life fall into conformity with God’s word.
- prayer clarifies my vision
- prayer opens up my hearing
- prayer deepens my faith
- prayer helps develop my confidence
- prayer kills sin in my life
- prayer makes me conscious of holiness
- prayer reveals who Christ is
- prayer moves me closer to God
- prayer enables me have a dialogue with God
- prayer aligns me with God’s plan for my life
- prayer either removes obstacles from my life and/or enables me overcome them
- prayer ushers me into my victory
- prayer changes me!!
Why is prayer important to you? Or is it?
I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours. – Mark 11:24 NLT